“Pursuit of Three Aspects of Wellbeing”
ARDEPRO’s officers and employees stay true to the management philosophy of “pursuit of three aspects of wellbeing.” Our priority is to ensure our management philosophy is attuned to the values and furthers the happiness of all our people, and to orient everyone at ARDEPRO in pursuit of common worthwhile goals.
Convinced that the management philosophy strikes a powerful chord with our shareholders and other stakeholders, we invite them to share our vision.
- Economic wellbeing
- Pursue higher ordinary profit, rather than higher net sales.
- Physical wellbeing
- Appreciate physical wellbeing and cultivate it as a source of psychological acuity.
- Spiritual wellbeing
- Cultivate spiritual wellbeing through a modest, considerate demeanor and by striking a healthy balance between economic and physical wellbeing.
ORIGINOrigin of the Company Name
“Ardent” has overwhelmingly positive connotations through its association with such words as enthusiastic, passionate, zealous, eager, dedicated, and shining.
Aspiring to be an ardent team of professionals that always shines, we named our company “ARDEPRO.”
- Our logomark is an equilateral triangle whose motif is the “A” of ARDEPRO. Vertices at the base correspond to “economic wellbeing” and “physical wellbeing” and the vertex at the top corresponds to “spiritual wellbeing,” our ultimate objective.
- The logomark is flaming red to communicate that we are “an ardent team of professionals.”
- The missing part of the triangle signifies that the self is a work in progress and urges us to always strive for perfection.
- SS＝Shareholder's Satisfaction
- CS＝Customer's Satisfaction
- ES＝Employee's Satisfaction
Realization that we exist to serve society
PURSUITPursuit of philosophy and profit
Pursue philosophy and profit to maximize shareholder value
Pursuit of philosophy
Basic philosophyMaximize corporate value by fulfilling corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Establish a system that benefits long-term shareholders by enhancing corporate governance functions.
- Strive to inculcate and put into practice the spirit of ensuring compliance.
- Emphasize management based on the management philosophy to ensure ARDENT flourishes far into the future.
Pursuit of profit
Business conceptEmphasize profit rather than sales
- Purchase informationObtain information earlier than competitors to swiftly acquire excellent properties.
- Inventory turnover ratioAim at an inventory turnover ratio of at least 2.
- ProfitAchieve one of the highest ratios of ordinary income to net sales in the industry through meticulous cost awareness and project-based finance control.
Emphasize profit rather than sales.